Own Your Limits Campaign Resources
Own Your Limits offers various materials to promote the campaign, its resources and tools, and to help Service members drink responsibly. Check them out below.
Share these resources and tools with Service members to help them drink responsibly:
- Videos: Check out the campaign videos to help Service members drink responsibly.
- Ready-to-Use Messaging: Use these 1-2 sentence ready-to-use messages for plan of the day (POD), plan of the week (POW), or plan of the month (POM) publications; email blasts; newsletters; or social media posts to educate Service members on drinking responsibly and the Own Your Limits campaign.
- Download Own Your Limits campaign materials: Find information about how Service members can check their drinking and own their limit.
Use these resources to promote the campaign:
- Order Own Your Limits campaign materials: Order free print and promotional materials to support your efforts addressing alcohol use among Service members.
- Link to Us: Link the Own Your Limits website from your organization’s website to help Service members find information on how to drink responsibly.
- Own Your Limits Campaign Toolkit [PDF 1.5MB]: Use this toolkit to get a detailed understanding about the campaign and its tools and how they can be used locally including educational resources and messaging about drinking responsibly as well as how to use Own Your Limits resources to engage with Service members at your installation or command.
- Own Your Limits Campaign Overview One-pager [PDF 559KB]: Check out this overview of the campaign resources and tools to see how they can support your work.
- Own Your Limits campaign announcement: Print or share this resource to promote the campaign.
- Campaign Highlight Guide [PDF 481KB]: The Own Your Limits Highlight Guide gives professionals the tools and guidance to highlight the campaign on their resources and efforts.
- Campaign Logos: Download the Own Your Limits logos to highlight the campaign. Multiple versions of the logos with and without the tagline are available for download and should be used as provided.