Education and Awareness
Are you looking for additional programs and tools to help you own your drinking limit? Here you will find a variety of resources including Service-specific programs and mobile apps to support you on your journey to drinking responsibly.
- TRICARE Alcohol Awareness: Find TRICARE specific alcohol awareness information and resources.
- Psychological Health Center of Excellence Alcohol Misuse: Learn about additional DoD alcohol misuse resources such as alcohol screening tools, treatment options and mobile apps.
- Military OneSource Substance Abuse and Addiction: Find materials that describe signs of alcohol misuse and where to get help.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Find fact sheets, frequently asked questions and other information about alcohol and public health.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism: For more information on the impact alcohol may play on your health, visit this site.
- VetChange: An app for Service members and Veterans who are concerned about their drinking and are interested in developing healthier drinking behaviors. Download the app (only available for iOS devices).
- Keep What You’ve Earned (Navy): For resources and more information on the Navy’s responsible drinking campaign, visit the Keep What You’ve Earned campaign webpage.
- Protect What You’ve Earned (Marine Corps): Find information from the Marine Corps on how to drink responsibly and protect yourself and your loved ones from misusing alcohol.
For more Service-specific resources, check out the How to Get Help for Alcohol page.